If you need work carrying out on any gas appliances in your home this must be done by a Gas Safe registered engineer. All our engineers are Gas Safe registered and can work on natural gas and LPG appliances.
Some examples of the range of work we carry out on gas appliances are:
- Annual servicing of boilers and gas fires in homes and business premises
- Gas Safety checks and certificates for your home, business or for landlords for their tenanted properties
- Running new gas pipework
- Installation, testing and notifying of gas appliances such as boilers and gas hobs
- Finding and repairing gas leaks
If you have work that involves gas and you are unsure if this is something we can help you with please just call, email or send a WhatsApp message and we’ll be happy to advise.
If You Can Smell Gas
Call the National Grid on the Gas Number 0800 111 999.
- Do not smoke or light matches
- Do not turn electrical switches on or off
- Open doors and windows
- If possible turn off the meter at the control handle unless the meter is in the cellar
Our engineers carry their Gas Safe ID card and should have this available for inspection. You can also check our engineers of the Gas Safe website.
You should have your gas appliances checked annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer. If you live in a rented property your landlord is legally responsible for ensuring your gas appliances are checked every 12 months and a certificate should be issued for this.
Yes, a gas check ensures there are no gas leaks and that all your gas appliances are safe. A service is a more in-depth check to ensure that your appliance is safe, running efficiently, is not emitting any harmful gases and is required by your manufacturer for warranty purposes.
Unit 11 Eton Business Park
Eton Hill Road, Radcliffe, M26 2ZS
Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
Call Us Today0161 879 4949