General plumbing is one of the core services that we provide throughout the Bury area and have learned that no matter how small a job is it's important to get it right first time.
We are experienced in all types of domestic plumbing and provide our customers with a service that is second to none which is why all of our work carries a 1 year parts and labour warranty;
- Gas boilers
- General plumbing
- Burst pipes
- Shower fitting
- Shower pumps
- Replacement ball valves
- Waste disposal units
- Cold water tanks
- Hot water problems
- Immersion heaters
- Hot water cylinders
- Bathroom refurbishment
- Thermostatic radiator valves
- Replacement radiators
- Washing machine and dishwasher installations
How does Powerflushing Work?
Because the water in a central heating system is always pumped in the same direction, iron filings, sludge, oil and grease build up within each radiator in your system. This has a detrimental effect on the efficiency of both your radiators and your boiler - in fact - your whole central heating system, reducing its life expectancy.
When a system is professionally power flushed, the system is flushed in different directions, agitating the sludge and debris, so the system can be drained of the deposits. When flushing a system, special chemicals are used to ensure the breakdown of the sludge inside the system, prior to the deposits being removed.
Powerflushing your Central Heating system can also extend the lifespan of your boiler. We will assess your system and recommend the right treatment.
If you have any questions, or if you'd like to book your Advanced Gas Services boiler installation now, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Gas Safe Certificate
Gas safety certificate can take between 30mins to one and a half hours depending on how many gas appliances are in the property
During a Gas Safety visit what do our engineers do?
- Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
- If test points are available, standing and working pressure will be tested.
- Your Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate.
- Checks will be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation.
- Where appropriate checks will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported.
Without completing all of the above checks an appliance cannot be issued a gas safety certificate (CP12).